Tuesday 26 August 2008

If only I had a separate compartment for this postage stamp....

I saw a photo of a backpack in the Financial Times today and it reminded me of a very funny moment from a few years back. I was in Rome queuing to get into the Colosseum when all of a sudden I realised I was looking at one of the most amazing sights I had ever seen. No, not the Colosseum. This:

At first glance it looks like just another tourist in a queue. But click the image to enlarge it...is that not the most amount of zips you have ever seen on one bag?! I was so enamoured with it that I had to keep taking photos, following the bag wherever it went:


The picture above gives you a true indication of the level of zippage on that bag. Is it just me who finds this absolutely hilarious?! I am actually laughing as I'm writing this because I'd completely forgotten about it until today. I seem to recall actually counting the zips and there were like 30 or something. There's even a few on the straps! Ridiculous!! Rome was lovely by the way.

No comments: