Sunday 8 June 2008

Gotcha

I saw Dave Lee Travis (aka, 'DLT') in Hyde Park today. Or at least I was assured it was him - all I could see was the top of his head, which is very grey and fuzzy. A bit like a boom mike. Some lovely friends from work joined me to read the Sunday papers in the park (I have to read the papers every day for my job). I was delighted to see that my favourite artist, Banksy, was interviewed in the Mail on Sunday's 'Live' magazine - his first ever interview. It's only when you start to read the article that you realise that the guy being interviewed might not actually be Banksy after all, although the journalist is '99% sure'. Well, that's ok then....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/moslive/article-1024130/Breaking-Banksy-The-interview-worlds-elusive-artist.html

So today I saw someone who may have been DLT, and read about someone who might be Banksy. Or perhaps DLT IS Banksy. That would be cool. Then we could call him 'BLT'. Harhar.

No comments: